Why should I consider Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico?
Weight Loss Surgery is a bariatric operation in which the surgeon makes anatomical changes to the patient’s stomach, small intestine, or even both. This kind of surgical procedure assists in weight loss through different methods, including gastric bypasses, bands, and sleeves. Weight loss surgery in Mexico is a tool to help the patient succeed when diets alone do not work.
There are different aspects to consider when looking at weight loss surgeries:
- If you are considering Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico, you should first look for a highly qualified bariatric surgeon. Dr. Hidalgo and his team of highly trained surgeons, located in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, can help you achieve the results you want in a clean, modern, and patient-centered setting. Dr. Hidalgo has practiced bariatric surgery for nearly ten years and provides personalized, life-changing surgery to his patients while operating in Mexico’s only world-class hospital.
- Another important aspect to consider when you make the decision to have your weight loss surgery in Mexico is the hospital and its services. Weight Loss Team in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offers you two of the finest hospitals in Mexico: The CMQ Premiere and CMQ Riviera Nayarit Hospital, our state-of-the-art world-class facilities that are top-rated full-service hospitals which provide everything from an intensive care unit, to world-class clinical services and specialists, compassionate patient care and bilingual staff.
- Consider the importance of learning which surgery will be the best for you. If you have 100 pounds or less to lose you can consider a gastric sleeve surgery, or if you have 150 pounds or more to lose then you may want to consider a gastric bypass, or even if you find yourself somewhere in between, then a mini gastric bypass may be the right choice for you. The highly trained staff at Weight Loss Team, Dr. Hidalgo’s bariatric practice, will help find the right fit for the weight you will want to lose.
- If you are going to choose a place in Mexico for your Weight Loss Surgery, Puerto Vallarta is the ideal place due to its location, ease of multiple nonstop and direct flights from the US, Canada, and even Europe. There is no language barrier so, the patient feels better, safer and more comfortable in their surgery experience.
- The Fiesta Inn Hotel La Isla Puerto Vallarta is the perfect destination hotel to consider for medical tourism patients. This modern, clean and patient-friendly hotel situated right near the beach with ocean views and located in the heart of a beautiful shopping district which includes a walking area in safe Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico. The hotel caters to bariatric patients as they provide a special bariatric menu to all patients staying in the hotel for surgery where you can get your special meals from room service, or in any restaurant in the hotel!
- The most important aspect for your Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico is to consider it as the beginning of your weight loss process not the end, so you will still have plenty of work ahead of you. The patient must be committed to the recommended specific and restricted diet before and after your surgery, and follow an exercise plan as well as follow a good habits lifestyle post-weight loss surgery.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS PROCEDURE OFFERED BY WEIGHT LOSS TEAM AND DR. HIDALGO IN PUERTO VALLARTA.
Of course, Weight Loss Team, and its staff of experts will be more than ready to guide you through your weight loss journey before and after your Weight Loss Surgery as well any revision surgery options you may need if you are not satisfied with your weight loss results. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
For more information:
Telephone: Toll free 1(800) 404-9064 or + 1(818) 949-6911