Generally, people who have been struggling with obesity problems for their whole life, typically dream about rapidly losing weight and changing their body type which then would provide them an opportunity that would let them live a healthy life far away from their eating habits and low self-esteem. Choosing to have weight loss surgery in Mexico can help these people achieve this goal, but many people do not know this option exists or that is safer and a more viable option sometimes than having surgery in the USA or Canada.
However, many times when the future weight loss surgery patient starts looking into surgery options and begins to research Weight Loss Surgeries, most of the time, they find themselves getting due to the high prices of the surgery in the USA or the wait time they must endure if they live in Canada. Even if they have insurance, the procedure they want may or may not be covered and sometimes the cost of the deductible is higher than the full surgery cost in Mexico. As such, thankfully with the internet, people start to explore the great and viable alternative of having their weight loss surgery in Mexico.
To date, Mexico performs more weight-loss surgeries as a country than the USA and Canada combined. Doctors in Mexico have been performing weight loss surgeries such as the gastric sleeve for many more years than their counterparts in the USA and Canada. And it is a fact that Mexican doctors have more experience when it comes to weight loss surgeries than most doctors in the USA and or Canada due in fact to the simple number of surgeries performed each year.
Weight Loss Surgery is the best method for treating obesity and its comorbidities if the patient has a body mass index (BMI) over 30. There are different types of bariatric surgery. All of these weight loss surgeries affect the patients metabolic and digestive systems. As such, before proceeding, it is important to understand how the operations work, and what to expect.
Having Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico offers American and Canadian patients’ lots of benefits:
- Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico has been increasing in popularity over the years
- If you are going to choose a place in Mexico for your Weight Loss Surgery, consider Puerto Vallarta as it is the ideal place for surgery due to its location, ease of multiple nonstop and direct flights from the US and Canada. Also Puerto Vallarta is safe, not a border town city and is one of the founding cities for Medical Tourism. Also there is usually not a language barrier due to the amount of tourist that visit the city most people understand and can speak some English so, the patient feels better, safer and more comfortable with their surgery experience
- The average cost of Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico is about 70% lower than that of in the US; even after adding the travel expenses, most people end up saving between 40 to 60 percent with the low cost of Weight Lost Surgery in Mexico.
- Quality of medical service and medication. Mexico has world class hospital, and in Puerto Vallarta you will find that The CMQ Riviera Nayarit Hospital, is a one of its kind state-of-the-art world-class facility that is a top rated full-service hospital which provide everything from an intensive care unit, to world-class clinical services and specialists, compassionate patient care and bilingual staff.
- The right surgeon may be the most important factor to achieve your weight loss and personal health goals. Dr. Hidalgo and his team of highly trained surgeons can help you achieve the results you want in a clean, modern, and patient-centered setting. Dr. Hidalgo has practiced bariatric surgery for nearly ten years and provides personalized, life-changing surgery to his patients.
- Weight Loss Team and Dr. Hidalgo are based out of Puerto Vallarta Mexico and are able to offer the same level of care as a doctor in US or Canada at a much affordable price. The surgery may not be the cheapest in Mexico, but then again the quality of care and the quality of the hospital is much more than the patients receive in other parts of Mexico, especially when compared to the doctors that operate at facilities across the border or in border towns like Tijuana. Patients from different parts of US and Canada trust Weight Loss Team and Dr. Hidalgo to provide safe and modern care at a great price. Medical tourism packages cover all the important aspects mentioned above that one needs to consider for your weight loss surgery in Mexico.
Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico is definitely a safe and great choice to make if you want a life change. Obviously the procedure itself must be considered as the beginning of your weight loss process not the end, so you will still have plenty of work ahead of you. Patients must be committed to the recommended specific and restricted diet before and after surgery, and follow an exercise plan as well as follow a good habits lifestyle post-weight loss surgery.
For more information regarding Clinics/ Hospitals and Weight Loss Options mentioned in this article:
Weight Loss Team – Bariatric Clinic of Dr. Juan F. Hidalgo
Telephone: Toll free 1(800) 404-9064 or + 1(818) 275-8291
CMQ Riviera Nayarit