Puerto Vallarta has for a long time been one of the leading Medical Tourism destinations for Weight Loss Surgery and other medical procedures in Mexico. This is because of the beauty of the city, warm climate, pristine beaches, spectacular sunsets, rich cultural history, fun places to go, ease with regards to flights availability as its airport being an International Airport with multiple international arrivals and departures as well as the high quality and inexpensive medical care services offered by the best hospitals and best surgeons. Puerto Vallarta, is a safe, solid, and viable option when choosing to have weight loss surgery in Mexico.
In addition to everything mentioned above, Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s best beach resort destinations; you can not only have your weight loss surgery but enjoy, before and after the surgery, the variety of tours and activities that are available from deep in the jungle to out in the open sea, giving the tourist safe service and lots of fun!
There are obviously the favorite tropical locations to spend an afternoon snorkeling, horseback riding, kayaking, or diving. As well as awesome day trips:
- Malecon Boardwalk. A nice walk enjoying the old Vallarta town right at the oceanfront.
- The Pirate Ship. A wild tour aboard the Marigalante, a real Pirate Ship (pirate shows, singing, swordfights and a stop at a private beach known as Majahuitas)
- Las Islas Marietas. Tour to the Marietas Islands, famous for their abundant wildlife and natural delights
- Canopy Adventure Park. A multi-activity, treetop eco-adventure trip
- Whale Watching Photo Safari. An experience of watching North Pacific humpbacks whale.
- San Sebastian del Oeste. One of Mexico’s last remaining decades-old towns up in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Yelapa & Majahuitas. Isolated fishing villages, waterfalls, kayak and snorkeling
- Sayulita Magic Town. A trip to visit the beautiful magic town of Sayulita. In the Mexican state of Nayarit. Has some of the most serene beaches in the Bay.
- Las Caletas Beach. Fun-filled ride to Las Caletas Beach hideaway
- Rhythms of the Night. Rhythms of the night dance performance bring Mexico’s storied past to life at the cove of Las Caletas beach hideaway.
- Coming soon Vidanta World an aquatic amusement park that will be on the scale of a Disney Resort.
- Among many other awesome trips
You can also take advantage of Puerto Vallarta’s restaurants, always taking care of your diet. Dining spots range from rustic and charming to high-end tables.
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s most popular beach destinations with more than 3 million visitors per year. The growth of the city located on the Bay of Banderas on the pacific coast has been significant recently and fortunately, Puerto Vallarta continues to be one of the safest cities in Mexico for international and national visitors.
Puerto Vallarta is not only a solid and viable option for your Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico, but is a great experience for people from other parts of the world to visit, and should not miss.
For more information regarding Clinics/ Hospitals and Weight Loss Options mentioned in this article:
Weight Loss Team – Bariatric Center at the CMQ Riviera Nayarit Hospital
Telephone: Toll free 1(800) 404-9064 or + 1(818) 949-6911